Reading Korean For Beginners Paperback / softback
This book contains practical content that beginners will encounter in real life situations, as well as educational assignments that are aimed at learners at the elementary stage.
The teaching methodology reaches beyond an understanding of individual sentence structures and patterns to incorporate common vernacular usage in everyday situations.
This is reinforced by carefully conceived question-and-answer sections that allow the learner to monitor their own progress augmented by valuable Korean culture tips at each stage of learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Hollym International Corp.,U.S.
- Publication Date: 30/03/2008
- Category: Language: reference & general
- ISBN: 9781565912489