Biopolitical Experience : Foucault, Power and Positive Critique Hardback
An original, comprehensive interpretation of Michel Foucault's analysis of biopolitics - situating biopolitics in the context of embodied histories of subjectivity, affective investments and structures of experience.
Going beyond lamentation at the horrors of biopolitical domination, the book develops a positive-critique of biopolitical experience.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, X, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230303294
- Paperback / softback from £52.99