Linguistic Fieldwork : A Practical Guide Paperback / softback
Linguistic Fieldwork offers practical guidance on areas such as applying for funding, the first session on a new language, writing up the data and returning materials to communities.
This expanded second edition provides new content on the results of research, on prosody elicitation, on field experiment design, and on working in complex syntax.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 285 pages, XII, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/02/2015
- Category: linguistics
- ISBN: 9781137340795
- Paperback / softback from £53.19
- PDF from £50.99
- Hardback from £50.79