Teaching for Learning : 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success PDF
Despite a growing body of research on teaching methods, instructors lack a comprehensive resource that highlights and synthesizes proven approaches. Teaching for Learning fills that gap. Each of the one hundred and one entries:
- describes an approach and lists its essential features and elements
- demonstrates how that approach has been used in education, including specific examples from different disciplines
- reviews findings from the research literature
- describes techniques to improve effectiveness.
Teaching for Learning provides instructors with a resource grounded in the academic knowledge base, written in an easily accessible, engaging, and practical style.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 340 pages
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Publication Date: 27/08/2015
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9781136277153
- EPUB from £29.99