Teaching for Learning : 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success Paperback / softback
Despite a growing body of research on teaching methods, instructors lack a comprehensive resource that highlights and synthesizes proven approaches.
Teaching for Learning fills that gap. Each of the one hundred and one entries:describes an approach and lists its essential features and elementsdemonstrates how that approach has been used in education, including specific examples from different disciplinesreviews findings from the research literaturedescribes techniques to improve effectiveness.
Teaching for Learning provides instructors with a resource grounded in the academic knowledge base, written in an easily accessible, engaging, and practical style.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 340 pages, 27 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/09/2015
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780415699365
- Hardback from £128.99
- EPUB from £29.99
- PDF from £29.99