Managing Dyslexia at University : A Resource for Students, Academic and Support Staff Paperback / softback
A thorough and comprehensive guide for both education professionals and those affected by dyslexia, this book is predominantly a guidebook.
It includes lots of practical advice and is based on the authors' sound knowledge of current theory and practice.
It includes:photocopiable materialscontact and reference detailspersonal organisation adviceways forward for potential problemsinformation on secondary or associated difficulties.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 6 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/10/2007
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781843123415
- PDF from £27.88
- Hardback from £106.15
- EPUB from £27.88