How Chocolate is Made Turquoise Band Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Reading Adventures series
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme. What is chocolate and how is it made? Find out in this book. Non-fiction texts in Turquoise Band use maps, charts and diagrams to present information.
Learners are encouraged to navigate information displayed in glossaries and indexes.
Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781107576162