Wild Reads: Snakes Paperback / softback
This fantastic book about snakes covers a wide range of topics.
From the emerald tree boa to the orange sand viper, find out how snakes hunt, eat and survive.
Did you know for instance that big snakes can eat almost any animal - even crocodiles?! Or learn how to avoid a deadly snake bite in a dessert or a steamy rainforest.
For real snake enthusiasts this book also suggests websites and places to visit to find out even more!Other titles in this series: *Big Cats*Spiders*Elephants*Bees*Dinosaurs,*Wolves*Sharks*Rats*Frogs and Toads*Whales*Crocodiles*Dogs*Horses
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, in full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 05/02/2009
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780199119325