Changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age Paperback / softback
by Claire Throp
Part of the Early British History series
Changes in Britain from the Stone Age to the Iron Age is a fascinating account of British history from a period that begins around 840,000 when hunter-gatherers were just beginning to use tools, up to 55BC when the Romans first arrived in Britain.
The book describes how settlers began early forms of mining and farming, how they made their homes and how they began to trade with other countries.
Find out more about life at Skara Brae, the Great Orme Mine and the Lewes Hoard in this amazing history of early British life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 26 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 28/01/2016
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781406291117
- Hardback from £11.19