Great British Engineering Paperback / softback
by Claire Throp
Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Best of British! series
Great British Engineering looks at engineering feats that have become iconic parts of British culture and history.
From the RMS Titanic to the Spitfire and the Flying Scotsman to the London Underground and many more, this book shows the very best of British engineering projects and how they were achieved.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/05/2019
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474759144
- Hardback from £10.99
- Electronic book text from £10.55