A White House Garden Book : Healthy Ideas from the First Family for Your Family Paperback / softback
This highly-praised chronicle of the White House kitchen garden tracks it from dream time to real time, from planning to picking to planting again. It boasts a fitting four-score and seven recipes for the garden's bounty and for the honey made by White House bees.
Recipes from Presidential households, from George and Martha Washington's to Barack and Michele Obama's invite your family to eat as well as heads of state.
The book also includes star recipes - all of them kid approved - from community gardens across America.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 96 colour photos, 80 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Red Rock Press
- Publication Date: 08/03/2012
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781933176352