The Patriarchs of Constantinople Paperback / softback
Originally published in 1911, this book was written to provide an index for a work by Manuel I.
Gedeon, probably written between 1885 and 1890, presenting 'short lives of the bishops of Constantinople from Apostle St Andrew to Joakim III'.
The text also contains 'a list of the Patriarchs who are numbered with the Saints'.
This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in the history of Christianity and Constantinople.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 108 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 02/06/2016
- Category: Ancient history: to c 500 CE
- ISBN: 9781316613054
- Paperback / softback from £9.95
- Hardback from £16.95