Heimat, Region, and Empire : Spatial Identities under National Socialism Hardback
Part of the The Holocaust and its Contexts series
This collection brings together international scholars pursuing cutting-edge research on spatial identities under National Socialism.
They demonstrate that the spatial identities of the Third Reich can be approached as a history of interrelated dimensions; Heimat, region and Empire were constantly reconstructed through this interrelationship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 280 pages, XVI, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2012
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230391093
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69