R Primer Paperback / softback
Part of the Chapman & Hall/CRC: The R Series series
Newcomers to R are often intimidated by the command-line interface, the vast number of functions and packages, or the processes of importing data and performing a simple statistical analysis.
The R Primer provides a collection of concise examples and solutions to R problems frequently encountered by new users of this statistical software.
This new edition adds coverage of R Studio and reproducible research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 408 pages, 40 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2017
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9781138631977