Theatrical Improvisation, Consciousness, and Cognition Hardback
Improvisation teachers have long known that the human mind could be trained to be effortlessly spontaneous and intuitive.
Drinko explores what these improvisation teachers knew about improvisation's effects on consciousness and cognition and compares these theories to current findings in cognitive neuroscience, psychology, and philosophy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 133 pages, VIII, 133 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2013
- Category: Acting techniques
- ISBN: 9781137335289
- Paperback / softback from £40.15