A Beginner's Guide to Machine Sewing : 50 Lessons and 15 Projects to Get You Started Paperback / softback
Learn how to get the most out of your sewing machine with this comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide.
There are 15 gorgeous projects to make including cushions, shoulder bags, soft toys and quilts.
Full-size, fold-out patterns accompany the designs and 50 illustrated step-by-step lessons will guide you through all you need to get started.
This book is a fantastic resource for those new to machine sewing and a great source of inspiration and ideas for more experienced sewers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/03/2014
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781844489961