Edexcel IGCSE Chemistry Revision Guide with Student CD Mixed media product
by Cliff Curtis
Part of the Edexcel International GCSE series
* Contains content summaries and key points for all the topics in the specification. * Offers advice on how to answer questions assessing practical skills. * Includes full explanations of the terms used in papers and what will be expected. * Includes common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid. * Also includes questions taken from past Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry papers, relevant to the 2009 specification. * Free Student CD in the back of the Revision Guide with full answers and explanations.
This CD can be removed by teachers or parents before giving the Revision Guide to the student if appropriate.
Author Biography Cliff Curtis taught in secondary schools for 37 years and was Head of Chemistry for the last 18 of those.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/02/2011
- Category: Educational: Chemistry
- ISBN: 9780435046729