Police Misconduct : A Global Perspective Mixed media product
This book explores the different types of police misconduct including the use of excessive force.
It also explores what types of officers become involved in illegal misconduct, steps jurisdictions may take to prevent such problems, and discusses who should police the police.
Also included is a historical analysis of police misconduct, discussions on the legal restrictions designed to prevent police misconduct, and steps that the jurisdiction may take to limit their liability.
Ancillary material is available with course adoption.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 177 pages, 12 Halftones, black and white; 35 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 06/12/2016
- Category: Police & security services
- ISBN: 9781498753340