Basic Illustrated Camping Paperback / softback
Part of the Basic Illustrated Series series
Richly illustrated and information-packed tools for the novice or handy reference for the veteran, Basic Illustrated books distill years of knowledge into affordable and visual guides.
Whether you're planning a trip or thumbing for facts in the field, the Basic Illustrated series shows you what you need to know. In Basic Illustrated Camping, discover how to build a fire, even in wet weather; select and use your camping gear; cook quick and tasty meals in the outdoors; rig a campsite tent with the four basic knots and hitches; and use a map and compass to master the fundamentals of backcountry navigation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 49 Halftones, color; 20 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2015
- Category: Camping & woodcraft
- ISBN: 9781493012534
- EPUB from £7.63