Architecture 3.0 : The Disruptive Design Practice Handbook Paperback / softback
by Cliff Moser
This book provides a definitive guide for the future direction of the practice and profession of architecture. In five parts, Cliff Moser provides you with all the tools and know-how to implement changes that will serve you and your practice in the short, medium and long term.
Written at a crucial time for the industry, this is essential reading for every architect.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 310 pages, 24 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white; 8 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/11/2013
- Category: Theory of architecture
- ISBN: 9780415622820
- PDF from £37.03
- Hardback from £105.00
- EPUB from £37.03