Computational Techniques for Fluid Dynamics 1 : Fundamental and General Techniques Paperback / softback
Part of the Scientific Computation series
This well-known 2-volume textbook provides senior undergraduate and postgraduate engineers, scientists and applied mathematicians with the specific techniques, and the framework to develop skills in using the techniques in the various branches of computational fluid dynamics.
A solutions manual to the exercises is in preparation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 401 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 401 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 10/04/1991
- Category: Calculus & mathematical analysis
- ISBN: 9783540530589