Inspirational Lives: Ellie Simmonds Paperback / softback
Part of the Inspirational Lives series
The series focuses on the people who inspire children today.
This title looks at the life of Ellie Simmonds, the troubles she has overcome and the sacrifices she has made to become the swimming champion that she is today.
Learn about her performances at the Beijing Olympics and at London 2012, and how she has made an impact on Paralympic sport.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 28/01/2014
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283670
- Hardback from £11.45