New Labour and Secondary Education, 1994-2010 Hardback
by Clyde Chitty
Part of the Secondary Education in a Changing World series
New Labour and Secondary Education, 1994-2010 assesses New Labour's policy towards secondary education in Britain.
It shows that, in many respects, New Labour education policy was a continuation of the policies pursued by the education ministers of Margaret Thatcher and John Major.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 185 pages, XV, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/05/2013
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9780230340619
- Paperback / softback from £49.79