Women on Corporate Boards and in Top Management : European Trends and Policy Hardback
Edited by Maria Gonzalez Menendez, Silvia Gomez Anson
Part of the Work and Welfare in Europe series
This book examines the international trends and associated developments in gender equality policy including corporate governance such as gender quotas.
International comparative analysis is combined with detailed analysis of eight European countries with different policy regimes and trajectories.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XIX, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/05/2012
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9780230293441
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.19