An Introduction to Coping with Insomnia and Sleep Problems, 2nd Edition Paperback / softback
Part of the An Introduction to Coping series series
Poor sleep can have a huge impact on our health and wellbeing, leaving us feeling run-down, exhausted and stressed out.
This self-help guide explains the causes of insomnia and why it is so difficult to break bad habits.
This updated edition gives you clinically proven cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques for improving the quality of your sleep:* Keeping a sleep diary* Setting personal goals* Improving your sleep hygiene* Dealing with a racing mind* Making lasting improvements to your sleeping and waking pattern
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Integrated b&w charts and illustrations
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 06/04/2017
- Category: Sleep disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781472138545