Minority Language Promotion, Protection and Regulation : The Mask of Piety Hardback
Part of the Language and Globalization series
This is an analysis of the promises and contradictions surrounding contemporary minority language policy.
It draws on theoretical and real-world perspectives and interviews with key players within European institutions together with field work undertaken principally in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Basque Country, Catalonia and Canada.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 343 pages, XII, 343 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2013
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137000835
- Paperback / softback from £60.05