The Transformation of Global Health Governance Hardback
The authors examine how health governance is being transformed amid globalization, characterized by the emergence of new actors and institutions, and the interplay of competing ideas about global health.
They explore how this has affected the governance of specific health issues and how it relates to global governance more broadly.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 147 pages, XII, 147 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2014
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9781137365712
- Paperback / softback from £37.39