Ships in the Port of Bristol Paperback / softback
by Colin Momber
Photographer Colin Momber has spent a lifetime around the dock systems which make up the Port of Bristol, and his photographs provide evidence over sixty years of changing traffic in Bristol waters.
There are evocative shots of smaller ships in the Avon and the former City Docks, with a plethora of ocean-going cargo liners in Avonmouth.
The now-closed Portishead Dock is not neglected, and the story is brought up to date with colour scenes in Royal Portbury.
Each part has a brief historical introduction, and the book is fully indexed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, b/w & colour photos
- Publisher: Ships in Focus Publications
- Publication Date: 05/02/2019
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9780992826413