DAF Trucks Since 1949 Paperback / softback
by Colin Peck
Part of the Truckmakers series
Interest in trucks has grown tenfold in the past twenty years.
Vehicle operators, dealers, drivers and enthusiasts have an insatiable thirst for knowledge about specific marques.
This book chronicles the fascinating first 80 years of DAF's history, from being a small Dutch trailer manufacturer through to its acquisition by US truck giant Paccar, and the development of the company to its present position as the top-selling truck in the UK and a major global brand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 120 illustrations
- Publisher: Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/03/2010
- Category: Buses, trams & commercial vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781845842604