Researching the Police in the 21st Century : International Lessons from the Field Paperback / softback
Edited by Colin Rogers, James Gravelle
This unique collection explores the importance of undertaking police research, using a range of international examples from USA, UK and Germany.
Focusing on practical challenges and difficulties, the volume offers solutions and reflections to assist in overcoming the barriers which might be encountered whilst carrying out research of this nature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XV, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/09/2014
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9781137357472