Masculinity and Irish Popular Culture : Tiger's Tales Hardback
Masculinity and Irish Popular Culture: Tiger's Tales is an interdisciplinary collection of essays by established and emerging scholars, analysing the shifting representations of Irish men across a range of popular culture forms in the period of the Celtic Tiger and beyond.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XI, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137300232
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79