Preparing Teachers of Color to Teach : Culturally Responsive Teacher Education in Theory and Practice Hardback
A rich, comparative case study systematically exploring two program approaches for preparing teachers of color, Gist's work explores culturally responsive pedagogy as a strategy for organizing teacher education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 152 pages, VI, 152 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2014
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781137436252
- Paperback / softback from £37.39