Traditionalism and Radicalism in the History of Christian Thought Hardback
This book is concerned with the presentation and analysis of certain dogmatic issues such as christology, ecclesiology, pastoral work, anthropology, faith and bioethics among many others-all meant to illustrate how Christian thoughts stands between traditionalism and radicalism.
It is both a dogmatic study and a historical overview of the topic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, V, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2010
- Category: History of religion
- ISBN: 9780230105584
- Paperback / softback from £60.05