Best of Fons & Porter: Star Quilts Paperback / softback
by Crafts Media
Part of the Best of Fons & Porter series
Star quilts are one of the most popular patterns with quilters, and the sky's the limit when it comes to the variety of star patterns that can be found.
Patterns range from simple Ohio Stars to intricate paper foundation pieced designs.
Quilts in this book from the editors of Fons & Porter's "Love of Quilting" magazine and its special editions include a spectacular Mariner's Compass, a beloved "Lone Star", a unique slanted star and a variety of other traditional Star patterns for all skill levels.
Each quilt is shown in a lifestyle photograph and an assembly diagram, accompanied by a complete materials list and step-by-step instructions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 07/03/2013
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781609003784