Writing for the Screen : Creative and Critical Approaches Paperback / softback
Part of the Approaches to Writing series
This fresh approach to scriptwriting, innovative in style and approach, incorporates both creativity and critical appraisal as essential methods in writing for the screen.
Contemporary case studies, in-depth analyses and interactive exercises create a wealth of ideas for those wishing to work in the industry or deepen their study of the practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 216 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 26/09/2008
- Category: Screenwriting techniques
- ISBN: 9780230550759
- Paperback / softback from £18.09
- Hardback from £49.85
- EPUB from £18.89