The first mountaineering instructional guide to focus exclusively on the kind of mountaineering most climbers do, and to collect the best modern practices in one popular resourceComplete and up to date.
Emphasizes the best modern practices for alpine rock, snow, and ice.Uniquely focused.
Omits what is too basic such as camping and backpacking and what is too advanced, such as fifth-class climbing in its various forms and expeditionary climbing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 31/12/2004
- Category: Climbing & mountaineering
- ISBN: 9780071430104
- EPUB from £19.60