Inscription, Diagnosis, Deception and the Mental Health Industry : How Psy Governs Us All Hardback
by Craig Newnes
The Psy complex governs us all by inscribing, diagnosing and interfering in our lives.
This volume takes historical, sociological and psychological perspectives in exploring the complicity of patients, professions and governments with Psy and attempts by all three to constrain the industry's activities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 280 pages, XI, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/10/2015
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9780230293663
- PDF from £53.55
- Paperback / softback from £18.09