Scraplifting Inspirations : Creative Scrapbook Designs to Browse, "Borrow" and Make Your Own! Paperback / softback
Edited by Creating Keepsakes
Part of the Creating Keepsakes series
This book compiles a wide array of outstanding designs scrapbookers can "scraplift" and incorporate into their own projects.
The book uses an article on amazing reader pages to introduce a large Reader Gallery section, which shows how real-life scrapbookers have used a wide variety of styles, techniques, products and themes.
Another section focuses on Seasonal Solutions columns, which present ideas for scrapbooking themes that reflect family life all through the year.
There are also general articles on finding creative inspiration, using supplies innovatively and trying simple strategies that take scrapbook pages from "blah" to "ahh!"
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, full colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Scrapbook keeping
- ISBN: 9781609002473