Understanding Terrorism in the Age of Global Media : A Communication Approach Hardback
We cannot truly understand - let alone counter - terrorism in the 21st century unless we also understand the processes of communication that underpin it.
This book challenges what we know about terrorism, showing that current approaches are inadequate and outdated, and develops a new communication model to understand terrorism in the media age.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, IX, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230360495
- Paperback / softback from £49.85