Urban Space and National Identity in Early Twentieth Century Sao Paulo, Brazil : Crafting Modernity Hardback
This book focuses on how the political, cultural, and technical networks within the field of engineering provided the space within which an important professional middle class prospered in the city of Sao Paulo and made lasting contributions to the development of modern Brazil.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 273 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/11/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230103023
- Paperback / softback from £48.95