Antimilitarism : Political and Gender Dynamics of Peace Movements Paperback / softback
A lively, first hand account of the ideas and activities of women and men in anti-war, anti-militarist and peace movements.
The author looks at the tensions and divergences in and between organizations, and their potential for cohering into a powerful worldwide counter-hegemonic movement for violence reduction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 297 pages, XVI, 297 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/04/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230359758
- Hardback from £60.35