Attica: Intermediate Classical Greek : Readings, Review, and Exercises Paperback / softback
Effective as either a primary or secondary textbook, Attica: Intermediate Classical Greek fills a gap in the available materials by simultaneously providing a much-needed grammar review and an introduction to primary texts that students will be working with in the second and third year of study.
Through comprehensive exercises, extensive explanatory notes, and an ancillary website with additional materials, this text gives students the skills they need to become comfortable with advanced second-year literary material.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 392 pages, 6 b-w illus.
- Publisher: Yale University Press
- Publication Date: 04/02/2014
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780300178760