The Philosophy of Software : Code and Mediation in the Digital Age Paperback / softback
by D. Berry
This book is a critical introduction to code and software that develops an understanding of its social and philosophical implications in the digital age.
Written specifically for people interested in the subject from a non-technical background, the book provides a lively and interesting analysis of these new media forms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, XI, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/03/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781137490278
- Hardback from £47.05
- PDF from £16.99
- Paperback / softback from £37.15