America's Culture of Professionalism : Past, Present, and Prospects Hardback
by D. Brown
America's Culture of Professionalism proves an emerging culture of interdependence is possible if and when enough professionals and laypersons refashion their roles and relationships having both something to contribute and something to learn from each other.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 195 pages, XII, 195 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/06/2014
- Category: Business ethics
- ISBN: 9781137341914
- Paperback / softback from £29.95