Twelve-Lead Electrocardiography : Theory and Interpretation Paperback / softback
This is a fully revised and updated edition of the major work that teaches health professionals to utilize the 12-lead ECG in daily clinical practice.
It deals with the analysis of the morphology of ECG waveforms in order to diagnose many conditions not related to rhythm, including ischemia, acute myocardial infarction, and hypertrophy of the heart muscle.
Almost all other texts of morphologic interpretation for non-cardiologists rely heavily on memorizing electrocardiographic patterns.
This book is unique due to its different technique, leading the reader through easily understood electrophysiologic principles, and then allowing the reader to deduce what the 12 lead electrocardiogram will look like under various circumstances.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, 1 Tables, black and white; 144 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 172 p. 144 illus.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/03/2007
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781846285929
- PDF from £50.99