Mid-Century Modern at Home : A Room-by-Room Guide Paperback / softback
by D. C. Hiller
The mid-twentieth century was a dynamic period in international design, including interior design, and has retained its influence on popular culture today.
This handbook shows readers how to create a tailor-made home inspired by the iconic designs of this period.
Working through the home one room at a time, the book highlights classic items of furniture and signature accessories.
In-depth case studies demonstrate the essential elements and provide inspiration.
Colour combinations are explored to help personalise these inventive styles for the home.
Anyone eager to bring mid-century chic to their own home will find this book a valuable resource.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, with approximately 200 illustrations in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2017
- Category: Interior design, decor & style guides
- ISBN: 9780500519578