Basel III, the Devil and Global Banking Hardback
by D. Chorafas
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
The banking industry extensively lobbied against Basel III and governments have been keen to delay its full implementation.
Chorafas' latest book takes a well-rounded approach on Basel III's strengths and weaknesses and explains how, without deep restructuring of the global banking industry, (like Basel II) Basel III will fail.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, XI, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230353770
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45