Household Finance : Adrift in a Sea of Red Ink Hardback
by D. Chorafas
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
The 'good life' for households has passed. The unwanted result which accompanied it is the sea of red ink.
Confidence in the western way of life will not return until the current mess of a dysfunctional society, and its economy, is cleared out.
Household Finance explains why and how this can be done.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, XX, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/02/2013
- Category: Political economy
- ISBN: 9781137299444
- PDF from £62.90
- Paperback / softback from £57.75