Green Trade Agreements reviews and analyses the environmental provisions that have become an important characteristic of the growing number of bilateral and regional free trade agreements.
This book examines the range of approaches to these environmental provisions, evaluates their effectiveness and suggests potential improvements to the process.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 298 pages, XV, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/08/2011
- Category: Trade agreements
- ISBN: 9780230321069
- PDF from £70.55
- Paperback / softback from £64.85