Religious Liberties for Corporations? : Hobby Lobby, the Affordable Care Act, and the Constitution Hardback
An expanded version of a series of debates between the authors, this book examines the nature of corporate rights, especially with respect to religious liberty, in the context of the controversial Hobby Lobby case from the Supreme Court's 2013-14 term.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 80 pages, VI, 80 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/11/2014
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9781137484673
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39